How will SASSI work?
During the implementation of the project the partnership will:
- Undertake a Needs Analysis, including both desk research and primary research in order to produce a Comparative Needs Analysis Report embracing all 6 countries
- Develop and launch the SASSI HUB – an online platform holding the SASSI TOLBOX (training materials and resources) s and facilitating the Trainer Community discussions and forum
- Develop a range of age-sensitive learning modules and the validation system for informal competence assessment
- Pilot these products and services with Trainers and finally with a number of end-users/older learners
- Produce an EU wide Award or Badge for recognising age-sensitive trainers and organisations
- Ensure that our work, support by EU funding is widely publicised to key stakeholders and the general public
The ultimate beneficiaries, the aging workforce (employees, active job seekers and career changers aged 50+) will demand that training specifically addresses their values, expectations, priorities, needs and motivations.