The SASSI website is owned and delivered by Apricot Training Management Limited (registered in England and Wales under 5012944) on behalf of the Silver Age, Silver Sage (SASSI) project consortium.
We will endeavour to maintain the security of your information. When you register online at sassi-project.eu, you will be given a username and password that protects your information and the resources available on the site. Your username identifies you as the person to whom the information you enter relates. We store all data collected in a secure database.
We will not pass on your information to any third parties to use for advertising or marketing purposes.
Your information will not be shared with anyone other than:
- the party who subscribed to the service
- those administrators and technicians involved in the set up and management of your account and the database
- staff and web2jobs consortium partners involved in the delivery of the services
- other professional experts, including the UK National Agency for Erasmus+, involved in anonymous statistical analysis of large groups of participants in this service for research, evaluative, validation and continuous improvement purposes. You will not be identifiable in or contacted in connection with any such activities.
We will at all times comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our aim is to make access to our project and its products easy, useful and reliable. Where products and services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These are small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
We use 4 types of cookies:
These cookies allow us to count the number of visitors to our website, and to see how they use it. These cookies don’t gather information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works.
These cookies remember your preferences everytime you visit our website (i.e. language, font size, etc.).
These cookies are essential as they help our website function properly. They enable you to complete our online forms, make a payment, submit applications, etc. They do not contain any personal information.
Should I disable cookies?
We recommend you allow the cookies set by this website as they help us provide a better service. If you do not want to receive cookies from this website:
- select Cookie Settings under the Privacy Settings in your Browser Options
- add our Domain (www.web2jobs.eu) to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from.
Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored.
Please note: If you choose to disable cookies then some of our applications will not work. Therefore, in order to get the best out of our website you will need to ensure that you allow cookies.
You can find more information on cookies on the All About Cookies website